Smoky Mountains National Parks Road Closures
Below you will find the latest informtion from NPS about road statuses and conditions in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- US Hwy 441/Newfound Gap Rd from Gatlinburg TN to Cherokee NC is open.
- US Hwy 441/Newfound Gap Rd from Gatlinburg TN to Cherokee NC is temporarily closed due to fallen trees.
- Expect delays on US 441/Newfound Gap Rd near Beech Flats due to tree and rocks
- The Gatlinburg Bypass is open
- The Gatlinburg Bypass is temporarily closed due to downed trees.
- The trees have been cleared. The SB Spur between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is now open.
- CAUTION: The SB Spur between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is temporarily closed due to a downed tree blocking both l… https://t.co/hB0aqWNV13
- Clingmans Dome Road is open for the season.
- US 441 (Newfound Gap Road) has re-opened.
- US 441 (Newfound Gap Road) is temporarily closed due to an accident.
**Information from NPS. Information could vary. Weather can change erratically and quickly and we encourage you to always be prepared.